1. Data are raw facts that describe the characteristics of an event.- true
2. Marketing is the function of selling a good or service and focused on increasing
customer sales, which increase company revenues.-false
4. Broad cost leadership, broad differentiation and focused group are all include in
Porter's Three Generic Strategies. – true page 20
5. The value chain approach views an organization as a series of processes, each of
which adds value to the product or service for each customer.- true
6. Effective and efficient supply chain management systems can enable an organization
to decrease the power of its buyer.- false
7. A back order is demand against an item whose current stock level is sufficient to
satisfy demand. -false
8. Intellectual Property refers to an intangible creative work that is embodied in physical
9. Real-time systems provide batch-processing information in response to query
10. The physical view of information deals with the physical storage of information on a
14. The supply chain demand must not anticipate the future state of the business.
False from slide show
15. Analytical customer relationship management (CRM) supports traditional
transactional processing for day-to-day front-office operations or systems that deal
directly with the customers. True
16. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) enables employees across organization to
isolate the information within specific departments.
17. E-marketplaces are interactive business communities provided distributed market
space where multiple buyers and sellers can engage in e-business activities.
18. E-business is conducting of business over internet, serving customers and
collaborating with partners. -true
19. Tacit knowledge is the knowledge contain in people's heads.- true
20. Offshore outsourcing is using organizations from developing countries to write code
and develop systems – false
1. What is a field concerned with the use of technology in managing and processing
A. Information technology
B. Management information systems
C. Technology's role in business
D. Technology's impact on business
2 What is a competitive advantage?
A. A product that an organization's customers place a lesser value on than similar offerings from a competitor
B. A product or service that an organization's customers value more highly than similar offerings from a supplier
C. A service that an organization's customers place a lesser value on than similar offerings from a supplier
D. A product or service that an organization's customers place a greater value on than similar offerings from a competitor
3. Which of the following is not a valid way that a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system can collect information?
A. Accounting system
B. Order fulfillment system
C. Inventory system
D. Customer's personal computer
4. What is a business process?
A. The analysis and redesign of workflow within and between enterprises
B. A standardized set of activities that accomplish as specific task, such as processing a customer's order
C. Integrates all departments and functions throughout an organization into a single Tl system so that employees can make decisions by viewing enterprisewide information on all business operations
D. None of the above
5. What gives, in certain situations, a person the legal right to use copyrighted
A. Intellectual property
C. Fair use doctrine
D. Pirated software
7. What is a broad term encompassing the protection of information from accidental or intentional misuse by persons inside or outside an organization?
B. Information security
8. All of the following are characteristics of information, except?
9. Which of the following implies that information is current with respect to the business requirement?
13. What is the study of the impact that changes in one (or more) parts of the model
have on other parts of the model?
B. Sensitivity analysis
C. Statistical analysis
D. Goal-seeking analysis
15. Which of the following is not one of the five basic components of supply chain
16. Which question below represents an analyzing question?
A. What is the total revenue by product?
B. Why did sales not meet forecasts?
C. What is the total revenue by customer?
D. All of the above
17. Which of the following is not one of the Customer Relationship Management
B. Increase revenues
C. Inventory control
2011987215- Syafiqah bt Jalaluddin
2011107267-Noor Dalilah Bt Halim
2011745519-Imnie farahainie Bt Mat Jani